birds eye view

Follow ontheten on Twitter

Friday, February 29, 2008

thinking of you


image credit: marc olmsted

this morning i'm thinking about my friend marc in la. marc olmsted started a new line of greeting cards to coincide with his hyrbrid art he has been playing with on his blog "the trash whisperer". He sent me a pack of card which i received last night. i love them. they are so cheery, no words inside (which I love) and they are small and mounted on white with white envelopes. Check out his art at cyber art.. these very cute cards will make a great way to tell folks i'm thinking of them.

3 comments:

Mark Olmsted said...

YAY! YOU LIKED THEM! YOU REALLY LIKE THEM!
Sally Field

Java said...

Nice pic today. Marc's work is fascinating! I like that he's producing cards with his art now. Good luck with that, Marc!

Anonymous said...

Wow! The guy's got some great talent. You've mentioned Marc a number of times, and I can tell that you respect him. I respect him simply cuz you do :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails