birds eye view

Follow ontheten on Twitter

Sunday, March 9, 2008

prayer



i am sitting at home on saturday evening preparing to speak at a meeting in a short while. i review in my head just what i might say and i find myself at a loss. this is completely funny to me, as i have been blogging for over a year now and have certainly not run out of things to say. how can it be possible for me at this juncture to be without words. perhaps i won't. perhaps i should not organinze, but pray for the right words to come.

just got back from dinner after the meeting. no one walked out. good words were shared. people showed up. the round up rustled up a bit of cash. i got to be of
service once again. this is the blessing i receive. this is the prayer i offer.

let thy will (not my will) be done...

1 comment:

absolutwillie said...

Exactly what I needed to read today! A miracle just happened - and completely caught me off guard *lol*

Keep going! I am fast beginning to view your blog as a "sponsor".

Much love xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails