birds eye view

Follow ontheten on Twitter

Friday, May 30, 2008

always be my baby



life goes on....

there are good things happening around me every day and i hope i am starting to find myself grounded enough to notice those things again. i've put 2 youtubes on today, and i hope you'll indulge me. one is david cook speaking- probably from script as well as his own heart, but i still am enthralled with the idea of him having "so much life to unfold". and i think he is a bit of an wayward thinker, and i love that his dreams are moving closer to reality.. best of luck, david cook. i actually enjoyed watching you grow this season on idol. thanks for the smiles, and thank you for reminding that really good things happen, too.




i'm posting the studio version of this because it's so much clearer.

1 comment:

bearbricklove.com said...

I happen to think that David Cook's "Always Be My Baby" is the best recording ever that came out of this season's American Idol. I always play it on my iPod! :-D

Related Posts with Thumbnails