birds eye view

Follow ontheten on Twitter

Thursday, May 29, 2008

dream a little dream


image credit - hy-art design


We should show life neither as it is or as it it ought to be, but only as we see it in our dreams.
Count Leo Tolstoy


i am spending time regenerating my body and my soul these days. i have begun my exercise program and restarted my nutritional supplements. i drink an antioxidant beverage twice a day. i have gone back to the gym and to my step classes. my calves- both of which i injured late last year, seem to have healed well enough and are not giving me issues.(like i really need anymore)

i have let the support that has come my way make its way into my psyche and my heart. i have received calls from very many people from different aspects of my life offering friendship and support, and i am taking it in.

and i am formulating an intention that i am going to be allright, actually better than allright. i am going to be fantastic. trust the process. work on the eight pillars. make room for success, wellness, happiness, and love.

oh, and i have a job interview today that i have been looking forward to .


Psychological theorists of dreams focus upon our thoughts and emotions, and speculate that dreams deal with immediate concerns in our lives, such as unfinished business from the day, or concerns we are incapable of handling during the course of the day. Dreams can, in fact, teach us things about ourselves that we are unaware of.
more here

marc- i picked this song with you in mind today.

Les Yeux Ouverts - The Beautiful South

3 comments:

Mark Olmsted said...

I guess I'm a terrible snot to complain about the singer's heavy American accent, but it seems odd that one should choose to sing a song in French when it has perfectly fine English lyrics! However, my mother is from the beautiful south (of France), and I was already tickled as you chose "my" artwork--which I put in parentheses because all I really do is cut and paste the art of others with flair. Still, the result is lovely. It was when Hy-Art was still in the embryonic stage, I hadn't quite figured it out yet.
Sounds likes you're having a great day. Do call if it looks like you'll get the job.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the job interview!

Northwest said...

Been meaning to say this, but your blog main foto is hot, hot, hot. A turn-on in so many ways, especially that fine lookin rear end. There, I said it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails