birds eye view

Follow ontheten on Twitter

Friday, August 8, 2008

in the moment


image credit peter staley and the crystal meth working group

firstly- a little something about 08 08 2008


so my accidental hero- peter staley- has started his own blog on poz online. his path and an interview with him in poz actually redirected my thinking when i was struggling to get clean. he struggled with his own meth issues and had allowed his life to polish his struggles into something more valuable- a message. i have every intention of becoming a regular reader and will no doubt share things once in awhile.

on his blog, i heard about a new online gay soap opera which is geared towards hiv prevention. it is called "in the moment" and here are the first two episodes. i won't post all of them, but may once in awhile.

if you want to read more you can check out peter's blog here


Find more videos like this on In The Moment



Find more videos like this on In The Moment

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I was born in 1958, which should be lucky, but that's also the Year of the Dog, which is not favorable for the Chinese. I couldn't be happier about that, of course, loving dogs. I've never understood a country that eats dogs and honors rats, frankly. And my realtor tells me buying a house for Chinese is incredibly stressful because they take the feng shui business way too seriously.
But far be it from me to dismiss 1.3 billion people. I probably have a soulmate or two somewhere in there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails