birds eye view

Follow ontheten on Twitter

Thursday, July 30, 2009

relight my fire


After an argument, silence may mean acceptance or the continuation of resistance by other means.
Mason Cooley

i am taking a class for the next level counselor certification entitled therapeutic resistance. as dorky as it may sound, it is riveting. when working with substance abuse, clients are rife with resistance on a regular basis. to look at resistance from a fresher perspective, a studied one, and allow myself to look at my work from different eyes opens up a new vistas for interacting with people.

i am hoping these two days can renew some stale banters that have been settling in my world.

i am also in the market to redo the kitchen in my little bohemian lovepad. i have been shopping around for cabinets, appliances, flooring, countertops, and fixtures. i ran into a line today that i really fell in love with. the company name is ultracraft and i have developed a big crush. not sure this is what my final choice will be, but it am loving thinking about this choice.

have a look here

today's sound choice is 1979's "relight my fire" by dan hartman

who doesn't love this song????





Documents

1 comment:

Java said...

This is the one I like best
http://www.ultracraft.com/gallery.asp?GALLERY_ID=42&PAGE=NEXT

renovations are so much fun. Mess, but fun. And doesn't that apply to so many aspects of life?

Related Posts with Thumbnails