birds eye view

Follow ontheten on Twitter

Sunday, September 9, 2007

gay top gun

i know this has been around, but it still makes me smile. the enthusiasm that q shows near the end shrieking "swordfight! swordfight! swordfight!" still makes me ooze with laughter.

just a short list of some of the more vague lines from the film:

Hey man we could of had him! Hey we could of had him man!

I was invaded!

Move your ass get up here! I'm engaged!

Woods been hit! Woods been hit, shit, Woods been hit!

Ok Wood I'm taking the lead

You up for this one Maverick?

No, no, no - there's two O's in Goose boys!

Okay Mav, lets turn and burn!

We're in his Jet Wash!

He's going vertical, then so am I!

Get your butts above the hard deck.

I'm not going to sit here and blow sunshine up your ass.

Bullshit ten minutes! This thing will be over in two minutes - get on it!

Hard deck my ass, we nailed that son of a bitch!

Splash that sucker, yeah!

'Goose whose butt did you kiss to get in here?'... 'The list is long but distinguished'

"You can be my wingman anytime".... "Bullshit, you can be mine"

I want somebody's butt, I want it now, I've had it!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh God, thank you for that. Just what I needed as a Sunday nightcap.
Although you had me at "Top Gun." I mean how gay is THAT>

And how gay is Quentin Tarnatino?

FireHorse said...

"The gays are beating the Russians" Let's kick arse.

I've never seen the film so this was interesting. What was the Quentin Tarantino film.

Unknown said...

marc-i'm not sure he is gay at all. i think he's pretty self-confident though.
denys- the bit was written by roger avary for another film which came out 1994 called "sleep with me". i don't know if that ever actually happened as a result of this scene.

Staggo"s List said...

I saw this one before, when I searched YouTube for"gay". My never-fail gaydar goes off every time I hear the name Tom Cruise. I mean--divorce Nicole? Yeah, right. He couldn't fit into her panties, he's so bloated and flabby. Next, he'll marry Madonna. Then, he'll get the man he needs, and she'll get someone to flagellate.

Related Posts with Thumbnails