birds eye view

Follow ontheten on Twitter

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

a return to movement


image credit: bernard matussiere

i'm sitting with my coffee and i'm thinking how i have struggled the last few months after having injured myself while working out. i pulled a muscle and it is taking an ungodly amount of time to heal. of course, i tell myself that the universe is telling me to chill, but i have gained a lot of l-b-age in the meantime. of course that probably has to do with the exhorbitant amount of calories i'm consuming. but, i'm sure it has to do with the amount of calories i'm not burning, too.

i hope this week will see the return of movement into my life. it grounds me. it helps my chemical balance. it makes me sweat and breathe heavily. it is meditation for me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails