birds eye view

Follow ontheten on Twitter

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

what a day



this is actually a post i wrote on monday... i guess i've had a little extra on my mind.



it's been a whirlwind today. i started at the doctor's early am, then went to a luncheon to hear about hiv treatment updates. i ate more than is my custom at lunch- a really lovely hangar steak and chocolate mousse pie stand out particularly.

i then chatted with a colleague about some of the changes i foresee and followed that with some personal shopping that i rarely allow myself to do. i chatted with a good friend who is getting a gallery show for some of his work here, (i'm exceptionally proud of him) and re potted some new plants that i got for the bohemian love pad i call home. i still smell like rosemary as a matter of fact.

i postponed a meeting with a sponsee as he seemed completely amenable to such a plan. now it's time to chat with another colleague regarding possibilities. it has been a full savory day, with scents and senses filled both fragrantly and flagrantly.

i got more roses for myself to signify that i can love myself. this is a newer turn in my life. the times, they are a changin'. what a day for a ....


i encourage readers to stop by sheria's place and read her post about the tech gap between generations. it really made my smile from my heart.


1 comment:

Java said...

What a day for a daydream! This is a lovely account of what seems like a sweet day. I love that you are getting roses for yourself.

Thanks for the link to Sheria's Place. That's a new blog for me, and I really like it! She seems like a woman of deep thought.

Related Posts with Thumbnails