birds eye view

Follow ontheten on Twitter

Sunday, June 1, 2008

return to paradise



“Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need” Voltaire


i have taken a part time job to provide finances while my direction is discovered. the agency i am working with has been quite generous and supportive about my participation and my involvement. i am banking on the fact that less free time will be really beneficial to my outlook. i am not made of the stuff that will allow me to remain fairly undirected on a daily basis.

work is energy for me. work is sustenance. occupation is healthy.

i'm glad to be returning to it.

here's to a fun and fantastic sunday.


Return To Paradise (MdCL remix) - Shirley Horn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you. I don't think it's good to remain idle for too long. And money is always nice.

Mark Olmsted said...

"i am not made of the stuff that will allow me to remain fairly undirected on a daily basis"

Well said, you dry thing you.

And glad to see you have something to keep you occupied.

Related Posts with Thumbnails