birds eye view

Follow ontheten on Twitter

Thursday, January 1, 2009

the next adventure



i showed the film "pay it forward" to my dui class the night before last and there is a quote from the film that i heard again and love:

The most important thing I can add from my own observations is this: Knowing it started from unremarkable circumstances should be a comfort to us all. Because it proves that you don’t need much to change the entire world for the better. You can start with the most ordinary ingredients. You can start with the world you’ve got.


that's pretty damn good gear to take on this next year's adventure.

Life goes on day after day
Hearts torn in every way

So ferry 'cross the Mersey
'cause this land's the place I love
and here I'll stay

People they rush everywhere
Each with their own secret care

So ferry 'cross the Mersey
and always take me there
The place I love


today's sound choice is very vintage- ferry across the mersey by gerry and the pacemakers. (kudos to ministry of sound chillout mix)



Documents

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails