birds eye view

Follow ontheten on Twitter

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

soul vacation



Now that shes back from that soul vacation tracing her way through the constellation, hey
She checks out mozart while she does tae-bo reminds me that theres time to grow, hey
Now that shes back in the atmosphere,I'm afraid that she might think of me as
Plain ol' jane, told a story about a man who is too afraid to fly so he never did land


another chapter is preparing itself in my world. the train is leaving the station and the destination is really unknown at this point. i hope for good things. i pray for understanding and patience, and i trust in the guardians that protect me.

i begin a new position on april 6. i will try to take the weekend before that for a getaway somewhere... ideas welcome. definitely a soul vacation.

i look forward to the new gig. it will be strange, no doubt, and will require stretching my boundaries a bit- maybe more than a bit.

i have started running the park again. i am amazed at just how much weight i have put on this winter. i think some of the gain is probably emotional.

today's sound choice is a repeat for me- train with "drops of jupiter"



Documents

1 comment:

Java said...

Congratulations on getting the new position. Good luck with it, too. A soul vacation sounds like a wonderful idea. I plan to take a road trip when my school semester is over.

Related Posts with Thumbnails