birds eye view

Follow ontheten on Twitter

Friday, May 7, 2010

carriage return



I'm doing this for you
Because it's easier to lose
And it's hard to face the truth
When you think you're dying
It's part not giving in
Part trusting your friends
You do it all again but you don't stop trying

yesterday felt a little topsy-turvy to me. i got some surprising and somewhat disturbing news early on and it took a good bit of the day to digest it and consider some of the ramifications. certainly i found myself almost obsessing about the "what might bes", but luckily i was able to remember that i don't always see the answers and that part of my spiritual program is the component of faith. faith that things will work out, without my direct input, and trust that the possibility of something even better than my own design for a situation may actually occur -(and is probably more likely).

this is very much like hitting the return key on an old typewriter- it creates the beginning of a whole new line in the story of my life. what i hope to work towards is perhaps an automatic return carriage... return to sanity that is..

here's a remix of  "standing in the way of control" by The Gossip



Bookmark and Share Documents

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails