birds eye view

Follow ontheten on Twitter

Thursday, May 5, 2011

sail


me and music.. we gotta thing.... goin' on....

if you read the last 4 years of my posts, there is music attached to almost every one. my perception and my life has shifted dramatically but my love for music has only deepened. i was driving the 1st time i heard this song and i almost pulled over so i could get the full effect. there is something so visceral about this particular one. sometimes the smartest thing you can do is blame it on your ADD...
 hope you enjoy listening even half as much as i do... here is sail from awolnation...
SAIL!

This is how I show my love.
I made it in my mind because
I blame it on my ADD baby.

This is how an angel cries
Blame it on my own sick pride
Blame it on my ADD baby

SAIL!
SAIL!
SAIL!
SAIL!

Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself(Chorus: myself)
Blame it on my ADD baby

Maybe I'm a different breed
Maybe I'm not listening
So blame it on my ADD baby
SAIL!

 


Documents

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails