birds eye view

Follow ontheten on Twitter

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

ring-rang-a-dong



here is a little musical holiday message for you.


hit me with your 80's stick
hit me
hit me
hit me fast and hit me quick
hit me
hit me





let me also take a moment to give a shout out to my friend chris- who is on a little holiday of his own. but he has chosen to take a winter holiday someplace a bit chilly and not so fun. keep up the good work chris. your spiritual retreat will be over before you know it, and you'll be more rested and ready for your future.

2 comments:

Mark Olmsted said...

You are sending this entry to Chris via snail mail, right? (I've learned through an arduous retelling of my sister having to type up every entry of mine from prison that many people mistakenly assume inmates have some sort of Internet access.)

Texaco said...

I'm home. Thank God I'm home.

Related Posts with Thumbnails