birds eye view

Follow ontheten on Twitter

Monday, October 6, 2008

draft

Trouble is your middle name
But in the end youre not too bad
Can someone tell me if its wrong to be
So mad about you
Mad about you
Mad
Give me all your true hate
And Ill translate it in your bed
Into never seen passion
That is why I am so mad about you
Mad about you

from mad about you... hooverphonics


finally, we are ready to publish. this takes so much longer than i ever imagined. it's definitely a labor of love. there are friends from all over who have helped with this issue. marc, richard and brian- thank you so much for all your support and especially your friendship and patience.

hopefully, you will find it a good read. i don't know if i mentioned this, but allow me to boast even if it's one more time- the major denver public hospital and the state health department are now giving copies of this newsletter to new positives whenever they can. i am really blown away by this.
your comments are welcomed, as always.

love you madly.
truly, madly, deeply


3 comments:

Mark Olmsted said...

There's something about the star logo that reminds me of a Sherrif's badge...gives it a little butch frisson that I like...
So glad you corraled Mr Finch into particating...

Java said...

Way cool!

Anonymous said...

I hope the news letter, and kudos to you for taking the initiative on putting this together and getting it out there. Thanks again for asking me to participate.

Related Posts with Thumbnails