birds eye view

Follow ontheten on Twitter

Thursday, January 10, 2008

needs interpretation



i thought i would share my chart today. my friend alex did it for me while we were hanging out the other day. the one thing i was confused about was my rising sign. he says it's taurus. and i thought it was gemini. he says my planets are all in very strong houses and that service really comes naturally for me. he also tells me that he and i are much alike in that we are loyal, we like to be the center of attention, and we are very analytically minded.

can't make heads or tails of it personally. but i only speak a couple of languages. definitely needs interpretation.

i also wanted to direct you to a site i have recently come across which really makes me smile... i don't think he requires any interpretation. puntabulous

now you decide for yourself on this next one:

2 comments:

Staggo"s List said...

The video--Total sizzle. That man moves. The rest of my comments are lewd. God, I'm so-o-o glad I'm queer!

Horoscopes--No way for me. Gives me the heebie-jeebies. BTW--I'm a Pisces.

Java said...

I discovered Puntabulous about a month ago. Isn't he great? His guest debates are my favorite things so far.

Related Posts with Thumbnails