birds eye view

Follow ontheten on Twitter

Sunday, October 7, 2007

shared footprints

as i read the comments from today's earlier post as well as some of the emails i got, i felt lifted. there are commons spaces and footprints. there are shared experiences still out in the world, too. sometimes it has seemed a solo journey. but, that's my head telling me something that just ain't necessarily so.

big smooch to y'all. thank you universe for allowing me to see that it can be good and that i'm not alone in much of the way i frame the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I can't believe you chose a clip from that film. I was one of the closest friends of Tim Melester, the lover at the time of Craig Lucas (the writer) as he wrote the film. Tim was wonderful, a surgeon who is the model for the deceased lover in The Dying Gaul.
Craig was to live so many of the scenes he wrote when Tim died in 1995.

Anonymous said...

A terrific scene from such a powerful film...

Related Posts with Thumbnails