birds eye view

Follow ontheten on Twitter

Saturday, January 19, 2008

meme, myself, and i


image credit: marc olmsted

spanks to chris at texaco for paintballing me with the meme.

The Rules:

Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words : family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like.
Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances so that you get to know them each a little bit better.



family not intensely family focused but more than i usually like to share about them in blogville. there are references to different types of families though. i love them dearly and need them in my life.

friend(s) with six you get eggroll. (how's that for an obscure reference?)

myself pivotal post for me. i learned how to be subtle and be honest and to edge my way from the stance of victim. this was an important part of that lesson for me.

love
the sounds of silence.

dealer's choice this was my first post to be published on other sites. i am proud of it, as it represents a rite of passage of sorts. i admire susan kingston immensely and was blessed to meet her and speak with her. and the gay army photo has caused me to get thousands of hits from all over the world. they keep coming, too, btw.

so my tagging process starts. i am choosing all new acquaintances today. i hope they play.
lexx there is something about him that feels familiar somehow.
geoff i really don't know much about him at all.
babz crazy dirty bitch is all i can say.
victor definitely more than meets the eye.
captain goldstar a quiet yet staunch supporter.

you're gonna save me from myself

5 comments:

Texaco said...

I was the first comment on your first syndicated post?

And I made sense?

And I'd only been sober 3 months?

Fuck oh dear. It stung a little to read that because, to date, I still haven't had sex since before I got clean. I go get my hair cut so someone will touch me. Yikes!

DirtyBitchSociety said...

The video flippin blew me away. I've been out of the music loop, I guess cause I'd not heard this. Her song "Hurt" is dedicated to my beau, the one I wrote about. She's an old soul, is she not? Takes one to know one, ya know sweets?

I will play your game asap. I've got two new letters for Aunt B. Yep the letters keep coming yet I have very little traffic to those sites, not like I do to my others.

Good morning starshine, I need coffee. Now have a great kick ass day, ya hear me?
Kizzez!

Lexx said...

Can't wait. I intend to get this done before the weekends done as I needed a blogger enema to get the holiday's outta my system.

thanks R.

Mark Olmsted said...

But I've memorized all of your posts.
Love the used of the Hy-Art. The alternative title: "The Narcississies Are in Bloom Again"

Unknown said...

Believe it or not, I've not even finished my letters. Damn, I am the queen of Procrastination. BTW, Marc's mention, the title of The Narcississies Are in Bloom Again, damn that's good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails