birds eye view

Follow ontheten on Twitter

Thursday, March 20, 2008

finally



We work on ourselves in order to help others, but also we help others in order to work on ourselves.
pema chodron

i am including a couple of quotes that i found inspiring today. i know that change is happening around me. and i know i don't know where my life is heading. i am, however, regaining my faith in my path. man it is so incredibly challenging for me to find trust when i am passing through another gateway without certainty of the next stop. but i have to keep trying to believe in tomorrow.


Faith is a process of leaping into the abyss not on the basis of any certainty about ~where~ we shall land, but rather on the belief that we ~shall~ land.”
carter heywerd

2 comments:

Steve said...

Uncertainty ain't fun, is it? You've got plenty of peeps watching your back! Probably some with more of an invested interest than others LOL

Lexx said...

The beauty of your words is that they invoke exactly the aims of us all. Here's to fightin' the good fight.

You continue to keep me amazed and inspired. The Heywerd quote makes me smile b'cause of its truth.

Love ya, L.

Related Posts with Thumbnails